Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien ARBOGAST <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/21 16:46:34 UTC

pom.build.sourceDirectory in Maven 2.0.9: it doesn't work anymore!!!

On one of my projects, I have the following property:

<model.uri>file:${project.build.sourceDirectory}/myapp.xmi</model.uri>

Knowing that in the same POM, sourceDirectory is configured that way:

<sourceDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/uml</sourceDirectory>

With Maven 2.0.8, model.uri was correctly mapped to
/Users/sarbogast/dev/myapp/src/main/uml/myapp.xmi
But with Maven 2.0.9, now it's mapped to
/Users/sarbogast/dev/myapp/Users/sarbogast/dev/myapp/src/main/uml/myapp.xmi,
which is not good at all.

Is it a known bug? What has changed in Maven 2.0.9 that makes it work
differently on that?

--
Sébastien Arbogast

http://sebastien-arbogast.com

Re: pom.build.sourceDirectory in Maven 2.0.9: it doesn't work anymore!!!

Posted by Sebastien ARBOGAST <se...@gmail.com>.
Removing file: does not work. I have the same error.I created issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3536 and attached a test project to the
issue.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.