Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/29 16:20:52 UTC

7901: ant clean-logs fails

Hello,

In unmodified code, framework/build.xml fails for not findings
framework/logs directory.

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: 7901: ant clean-logs fails

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
oops. my mistake. I ran build
it created the log folder under framework.
so the fresh svn does not have a logs folder.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/29/2006 10:01 AM:

Re: Do we want logs under framework? Was 7901: ant clean-logs fails

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
what that says is your build.xml is not current.
it also says, you had a logs folder there from a previous build.
Not sure you tracking the comments that David has been making,

eventually there will not be a root(ofbiz_home) it will be just
framework, as a standalone. so the logs should be in the framework.

Vinay Agarwal sent the following on 6/29/2006 10:25 AM:

Re: 7901: ant clean-logs fails

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
The previous build has

RE: 7901: ant clean-logs fails