Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by bryand <br...@bldixon.net> on 2018/02/20 14:19:19 UTC

Re: How to define RulesBased ACLs using Qpid Broker-J 7.0.0

Thanks for the info.  I was able to get the acls defined via the REST API
Update.  There were a few little quirks I ran into where the documentation
on the ACL page
(https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-broker-j-7.0.1/book/Java-Broker-Security-AccessControlProviders.html#Java-Broker-Security-AccessControlProviders-ACLRules)
didn't match what some of the enum values were such as:

Failed: RestfulWsException [responseStatusCode=422, responseBody={
  "errorMessage" : "No enum constant
org.apache.qpid.server.security.access.plugins.RuleOutcome.ALLOW-LOG"

Failed: RestfulWsException [responseStatusCode=422, responseBody={
  "errorMessage" : "No enum constant
org.apache.qpid.server.security.access.config.ObjectProperties.Property.ROUTINGKEY"

but I was able to transform values as necessary for the REST API call