Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2017/04/28 13:56:53 UTC

ApacheCon talk added: Introducing Apache Annotator (incubating)

So my "Introducing Apache Annotator (incubating)" talk moved from the wait list to the schedule this week!

https://apachecon2017.sched.com/event/AbBW

Randall's been hard at work on the first-cut of the code and the two of us (and some others hopefully!) are meeting up next week at http://iannotate.org/ to put some meat on those bones.

My talk will be partly about code, but also about history and community stuff.

Before then (May 17th), I'd love to hear more from everyone about what they're up to, hopeful for, etc. It would greatly inform my presentation and help excite interest in our little fledgling awesomeness. ;)

Cheers!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/