Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Attila Király <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/20 20:23:33 UTC

[wicketstuff] core pom - not used dependencies

Hi!

I noticed that there are a lot of dependencies in the dependencyManagement
section of wicketstuff-core/pom.xml that are actually not used by the
modules at all or the modules define the version for it (for
example: commons-dbutils, lucene, spring-hibernate3). Are these definitions
needed or could they be removed?

Attila

Re: [wicketstuff] core pom - not used dependencies

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hi Atilla,

You seem to have covered it. I think you know what you are doing.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten

Re: [wicketstuff] core pom - not used dependencies

Posted by Attila Király <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hi Attila,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Attila,

Feel free to improve these projects however you find appropriate.
Some of us watch the activity in wicketstuff-core and we will comment if we
see anything suspicious.
There is also Hudson build that will tell you if you break something.

martin-g