Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Anoop Mohan <An...@microland.com> on 2012/12/05 08:19:32 UTC

CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2

Hi,

I'm not able to deploy more than 3 VM's. I'm using CS 3.0.4 and
Hypervisor as 6.0.2 xen server. Logs says that I don't have sufficient
resources. But xen server  have sufficient compute resources

PFA management log and Screenshot

Regards,

Anoop Mohan

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

RE: CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2

Posted by Anoop Mohan <An...@microland.com>.
But i can see Vm status   Expunging and Ip address is reserved when I do
a mysql query. Is any any global settings other than tuning
expunge.delay and expunge.interval?

Re: CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2

Posted by giljae o <og...@gmail.com>.

Re: CS 3.0.4 +xen server 6.0.2

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing an 530 error code in your log snippet, but not al vm starting
process is in your log. Can you provide full log (or at least, more lines)?

thx