Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 09:27:40 UTC

Version 1.0 features and v1 API compatibility

Hello,

We worked with some colleagues in an integration with Atlas 0.7/0.8
almost one year ago, I was testing it with the latest releases and it
works flawlessly with the latest release 0.8.2. However with version
1.0.0-alpha and I found that even if the version seems to still
support the first version of the API (v1) all the package are in
different places, is this intended ? Because if this is the case well,
this breaks a bit the contract of backward compatibility.

And a second question, is there a list of features included in version
1.0 somewhere, or more concretely on the new v2 API? I have checked a
bit at the endpoints of the REST API but I was wondering if there is a
more user friendly doc

Thanks,
Ismaël

Re: Version 1.0 features and v1 API compatibility

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Madhan for answering my questions. I will take a look at the
links / issues you referred and come back if I still have questions.

Regards,
Ismaël