Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <om...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 02:42:02 UTC

Tour de Flex Mobile - update

I have tested the TDF Mobile code [1] with the new iOS and Android skins
from the nightly version of 4.14.0.  For the most part, things are looking
great.  There are a few minor things that will need to get fixed.  I plan
to add some more features and examples before cutting the final releases.

It would be great if a few folks can build this project with the nightly
release of Flex 4.14.0 and test it out.

Also, more examples would be good.  Although, we are good to ship with what
we have now.  Suggestions for examples are welcome.

I plan to be the release manager for this release.  The plan is to release
source artifacts via the normal release process, as well as release
packaged binaries for the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

Thanks,
Om

P.S.  Do hit me in the head and let me know if I am not following the new
release process.  I am a bit confused about that.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-examples/tree/develop/tourdeflexmobile/src

Re: Tour de Flex Mobile - update

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 12/11/14, 12:40 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>Om,
>
>Thank you!
>
>> P.S.  Do hit me in the head and let me know if I am not following the
>>new
>> release process.  I am a bit confused about that.
>
>You've declared your intention to create a release, to be RM and asked
>the people to start testing. Seems like you're already halfway to a
>release ;-) So far, you're looking good!

Om, have you read the process description since I rewrote most of it a
week or so ago?  We want the words on the wiki to be clear enough for you
and anybody else, so let us know if something needs fixing there.  And you
can probably just follow the use of subject tags that Erik is using for
the SDK release.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: Tour de Flex Mobile - update