Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Uzo Madujibeya <uz...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/19 16:01:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems streaming MP3 files on Apache 2.0.54 on OS X 10.4.2

Hi,
i'm having a stupid time trying to get some MP3 files to stream off
my apache server whereby the first few seconds or so of the track
will play then the streaming stops completely. I have the following
mime-type definition in my mime.types file:

audio/mpeg            mpga mp2 mp3

If played as stand alone MP3s in ITunes they play fine so I know that
the files are not corrupted.

Anyone got any ideas as to what the problem is here?

regards

beya

P.S. trying to play the following file will show what i'm talking about

http://www.beyarecords.com/music/Emeson/Lust.mp3