Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Carroll <BC...@SERENA.com> on 2007/05/01 23:51:08 UTC

RE: FW: Rampart and axis2 1.2 releases

Dear Ruchith and the Rampart team,

The Eclipse ALF project has been using Axis 2.0 and the Rampart module,
and due to fixes in Axis 2.0 1.2 would like to migrate to that release
and the corresponding Rampart release, which you mention is expected in
mid May.

We would be happy to do some testing of the WS-Security aspects of the
Rampart 1.2 module, especially if that would expedite the process of
getting a version (possibly an early release) that was compatible with
Axis 2 1.2.

Let me know whether we can help accelerate the process.

Regards,
Brian Carroll
Eclipse ALF Project Lead
Serena Software

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

We still have a few blockers and some important issues that some folks
like Angel and Hans are working on. I'd like to get those into this
release!

I will let you know as soon as we have an RC so you can start testing.

Thanks,
Ruchith

p.s. Please subscribe to rampart-dev by sending a mail to
rampart-dev-subscribe@ws.apache.org

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org