Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dante Profeta <da...@mclink.it> on 2004/10/04 20:41:18 UTC

struts and oracle

Hi all,

	I hope this is the right m.l. for this post.

I was wondering why Oracle Application Server/JDeveloper is not supported by
Struts 1.2.4.
We are planning to use struts for a couple of year project and we are
worried about struts future development strategies and containers
integration.
	So I ask: do you foresee to support Oracle A.S. in the near future?
If the answer is negative, do you continue supporting IBM WebSphere or do
you suggest any other A.S.?

	Your answers will be precious in driving our technology decisions.

	Thank you very much
--
  Dante Profeta