Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Patrick Carl <pa...@web.de> on 2005/02/02 09:35:01 UTC

Exception when accessing mail archives via web

Hi there,

when I try to access the torque-dev mailing list archive I receive an exception message starting:

VelocityServlet: Error processing the template
null: Got error 127 from table handler
org.apache.velocity.exception.VelocityException: null: Got error 127 from table handler
at org.tigris.eyebrowse.servlets.EyebrowseServlet.handleRequest(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.velocity.servlet.VelocityServlet.doRequest(VelocityServlet.java:396)
at org.tigris.eyebrowse.servlets.EyebrowseServlet.doRequest(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.velocity.servlet.VelocityServlet.doGet(VelocityServlet.java:355)

I use the following URL:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org&by=date&from=2005-01-01&to=2005-01-31&first=1&count=64

I'd be very nice if somebody could fix this! Thanks a lot!

Patrick
--
Patrick Carl
mailto: patrick.carl@web.de

Re: Exception when accessing mail archives via web

Posted by Hendrik Busch <he...@lexisnexis.de>.
Hi!

> VelocityServlet: Error processing the template
> null: Got error 127 from table handler
> org.apache.velocity.exception.VelocityException: null: Got error 127 from table handler

Error 127 is a MySQL error indicating that the underlying database table
has been corrupted.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Hendrik Busch - Senior Developer

LexisNexis Deutschland GmbH
http://www.lexisnexis.de
Feldstiege 100
D-48161 Münster
phone +49 (0) 2533-9300-455
fax +49 (0) 02533-9300-50
hendrik.busch@lexisnexis.de

RE: Exception when accessing mail archives via web

Posted by Thomas Fischer <Fi...@seitenbau.net>.

Hi,

I have already mailed to the infrastructure team about the error. It also
appears on other lists.

     Thomas