Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jones, Alan R" <al...@boeing.com> on 2007/08/30 19:18:21 UTC

[Axis2-1.1.1] Callback enabled client for async services

Hi,

I want to enable my client to use callback functionality by creating a
SOAP message handler that will "intercept" the outgoing request, create
the appropriate headers (containing the callbackLocation and
conversationID elements) and send it on it's way - I also plan on having
a message handler on the receiving end to extract this header data....is
this possible in such a way that Axis2 will work with it correctly?

Thanks,

Alan J

Alan R Jones
Boeing S&IS Mission Systems