Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Reynolds <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 20:34:49 UTC

Maven 4.1.1 SNAPSHOTs got reset?

It looks like the maven 4.1.1 SNAPSHOTs somehow started over as of November
25. The consequence seems to be that you don't automatically get the new
snapshot.The workaround is to whack the org/apache/tapestry section of your
maven repository.

-- Mark R

Re: Maven 4.1.1 SNAPSHOTs got reset?

Posted by Mark Reynolds <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think the key is to leave metadata.xml and the latest snapshot in place
and just whack all the older ones.

Posted by Mark Reynolds <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.