Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin Gerdes <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/03/26 15:09:57 UTC

Tomcat 6.0.26 pulled from mirrors?

Why don't many mirrors carry 6.0.26 anymore?
Instead they say that 6.0.24 is the current release!?

This site doesn't carry 6.0.26 anymore:
http://apache.mirror.digionline.de/tomcat/tomcat-6/

This site does carry 6.0.26:
http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/

Is 6.0.26 just getting redeployed? If so, what is the reason?

A curious tomcat user

Re: Tomcat 6.0.26 pulled from mirrors?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 26/03/2010 14:09, Martin Gerdes wrote:
> Why don't many mirrors carry 6.0.26 anymore?
> Instead they say that 6.0.24 is the current release!?
>
> This site doesn't carry 6.0.26 anymore:
> http://apache.mirror.digionline.de/tomcat/tomcat-6/
>
> This site does carry 6.0.26:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/
>

> Is 6.0.26 just getting redeployed? If so, what is the reason?
>
> A curious tomcat user

Looks like some of the mirrors are out of date.

6.0.26 is still the latest and greatest

Mark

RE: Tomcat 6.0.26 pulled from mirrors?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Martin Gerdes [mailto:martingrds@googlemail.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 6.0.26 pulled from mirrors?
>
> Why don't many mirrors carry 6.0.26 anymore?

Many, or one?

All the mirrors I've spot-checked on this side of the pond have 6.0.26.

 - Chuck

Re: Tomcat 6.0.26 pulled from mirrors?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2010/3/26 Martin Gerdes <ma...@googlemail.com>:
> Why don't many mirrors carry 6.0.26 anymore?
> Instead they say that 6.0.24 is the current release!?
>
> This site doesn't carry 6.0.26 anymore:
> http://apache.mirror.digionline.de/tomcat/tomcat-6/
>
> This site does carry 6.0.26:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/
>

> Is 6.0.26 just getting redeployed? If so, what is the reason?

Thank you for noting.

The EU apache mirror was offline since 7th of March.

Now it is back to life, but apparently it is out of sync with the main US site.

> A curious tomcat user

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko