Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Thom Park <Th...@borland.com> on 2005/09/28 17:48:14 UTC

Problem embedding 0.92 ApacheDS...

Hi,

I've followed the instructions in the doc for embedding ApacheDS in my java application but, what worked fine with 0.9 no longer works with 0.92!

Can someone tell me what's changed with the procedure to embed ApacheDS 0.92 within a java app and put me right please?

-Thom

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thom,

2005/9/29, Thom Park <Th...@borland.com>:

> I've followed the instructions in the doc for embedding ApacheDS in my
> java application but, what worked fine with 0.9 no longer works with 0.92!
>
> Can someone tell me what's changed with the procedure to embed ApacheDS
> 0.92 within a java app and put me right please?

The way to configure ApacheDS has been change significantly from 0.9.2.
There's no documentation about it, but please take a look at apacheds-main
to find out how to configure ApacheDS. It is using Spring framework, but you
can configure it plain Java code, too.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/