Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by PITI <md...@piti.pf> on 2008/05/10 00:34:06 UTC

Re: javascript error in internet explorer

I had a similar problem. In wicket-ajax.js, I made the following changes, and
now it works fine :

if (Wicket.Focus && Wicket.Focus.lastFocusId) {
    t.setRequestHeader("Wicket-FocusedElementId", Wicket.Focus.lastFocusId
|| "");
}
else {
    // t.setRequestHeader("Wicket-FocusedElementId", "");
}

Hope this helps.

Posted by Paul T <pt...@ifdsgroup.co.uk>.
I get this too on IE6.0.2900.2180 on xp.
I don't get this problem with Firefix, unfortunately I'm developing an
intranet app and IE6 is the standard.
The js fix below fixed it for me too.

Posted by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.

Johan Compagner wrote:

> is there a jira issue for this patch?

Hello Johan

i added an issue for this here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1653 WICKET-1653

I have the same error with my ie 6. Will it be fixed in an 1.3 or only in an
1.4 version?

Thanks
Per

Re: javascript error in internet explorer

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.