Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Hannu Kröger <hk...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/22 14:24:10 UTC

Weirdest problem on this mailing list

Hello,

For some reason the emails I sent to this Cassandra email list end up to PayPal support email. Can some list admin check if there is something weird in the list configuration or if some funny person added PayPal support address to mailing list?

Cheers,
Hannu

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 22/05/17 15:24, Hannu Kröger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For some reason the emails I sent to this Cassandra email list end up to PayPal support email. Can some list admin check if there is something weird in the list configuration or if some funny person added PayPal support address to mailing list?

Whoops.

Looks like a couple of paypal addresses that I suspect have
auto-responders managed to get themselves subscribed to this list.

I'll get them removed now.

Mark