Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Richard Persaud <ri...@macys.com> on 2018/11/20 18:47:12 UTC

1 click deploy VPC network

Hello,

We plan on using cloudStack for classroom style deployments, where each user will get the same setup but in different VPCs.

How can I set up cloudStack so when a user logs into their account, there is a 1 click deploy template (VPC, tiers and VMs)?

Regards,
Richard Persaud
Sys Spec, Info Security Del | Macy's, Inc.
5985 State Bridge Rd. | Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: 678-474-2357
https://macyspartners.com/PublishingImages/MakeLifeShineBrighter.png

RE: 1 click deploy VPC network

Posted by Richard Persaud <ri...@macys.com>.
I will check out Terraform. Thanks for the suggestions!

Regards,

Posted by David Merrill <da...@otelco.com>.

www.otelco.com <http://www.otelco.com>/business/managed-services

    --
    WWW: http://bitworks.software/ <http://bw-sw.com/>

RE: 1 click deploy VPC network

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Hello, Richard.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

you are looking for 1 click deploy from within CloudStack ? That is not
possible actually. You do need to deploy VPC, then networks, then VMs etc.
But you could automate this via CloudMonkey (CLI on Linux) or perhaps do
API calls to provision all needed resources - CloudStack provides very
powerfull API and you should consider using it.

Cheers
Andrija

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 19:47, Richard Persaud <ri...@macys.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We plan on using cloudStack for classroom style deployments, where each
> user will get the same setup but in different VPCs.
>
> How can I set up cloudStack so when a user logs into their account, there
> is a 1 click deploy template (VPC, tiers and VMs)?
>
> Regards,
> Richard Persaud
> Sys Spec, Info Security Del | Macy's, Inc.
> 5985 State Bridge Rd. | Johns Creek, GA 30097
> Office: 678-474-2357
> https://macyspartners.com/PublishingImages/MakeLifeShineBrighter.png

--

Andrija Panić