Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@ticketmaster.com> on 2021/09/13 11:20:33 UTC

Hi (Again)

Hey All,

So, I’ve moved over to the Dark Side, and I’m now purely a user of CloudStack with Ticketmaster/Live Nation.  I’m mostly going to be all about breaking things rather than fixing them 😊

…Starting off with:  As root admin I can list all VMs including ones in projects via cmk -    list virtualmachines projectid=-1
Is there a way to do the same in the UI?

Cheers!

Paul.

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person. We may monitor email traffic and the content of internal and external messages sent to and from us to ensure compliance with internal policies and for the purposes of security.

Ticketmaster UK Limited. Registered Office: 30 St John Street, London EC1M 4AY. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 02662632.

Re: Hi (Again)

Posted by Michael Brußk <ma...@mib85.de>.
Hi,

There is an open PR for that

Michael

Re: Hi (Again)

Posted by Michael Kesper <mk...@schokokeks.org>.
Hi all,

RE: Hi (Again)

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@angus.uk.com.INVALID>.
Thanks - it was good to find role with a chunk of CloudStack in it.

Kind regards

Paul Angus

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back, Paul :)