Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan Daly <da...@ctc.com> on 2006/07/25 21:00:35 UTC

java.util.PropertyPermission

All:

I have started seeing problems with using the
java.util.PropertyPermission setting in the catalina.policy file.

I have the following line:

permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read,write";

If that's in my policy entry for the specific web application, it does
not get picked up.  If I have that in the area that gets applied to all
web applications, it seems to work just fine.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is this a bug or did something change that
would make me have to modify the policy file in some way?

Thanks.