Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2015/09/07 15:50:49 UTC

No attached volume found on Windows 2008

Hello,

      I created a Windows template everything is working fine but, i did a deploy from the Windows template and I don't see any additional storage, also i can not extend the system because no additional storage was added to the VM.

     Is this a issue ?

Thanks

Regards,
Cristian

Re: No attached volume found on Windows 2008

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

fresh version of drives are available from here, as official distribution
point so to speak:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Virtio_Drivers

--

Andrija Panić

Re: No attached volume found on Windows 2008

Posted by Luciano Castro <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cristian!!

--
Luciano Castro

Re: No attached volume found on Windows 2008

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.
Hello,

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.

Posted by Luciano Castro <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Check the mail thread from Friday - subject ³Can´t attach volume to
windows 2008 R2² - looks like it might be the same issue?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue