Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cui Xiaojing-a13339 <a1...@motorola.com> on 2003/06/19 10:28:02 UTC

Does Tomcat is OK?

Hello All,

We need to develop a data lookup application. The maximum concurrent users number could reach 150. That means there will be 150 users access the application and fetch data from backgroud database at the same time. The data that each user get only has 5k. We donot use session to keep this data, but directly display to user. Now the solution that we use is Window 2000 Server + Tomcat 4.2.24+JDK1.4.1. Could you please give us some suggestion about if the Tomcat solution can be used to develop the application.  Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Xiaojing