Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com> on 2001/04/01 19:42:00 UTC

Commits?

Did anyone see my commit messages for AntGump, as I committed about 12
hours ago and have yet to see them in my mailbox.  The latest message I
have seen was Sam's commit of avalon changes at 9:44am PDT this morning.

Anyone see my commits?

Scott

Re: Commits?

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
So, if the emails didn't come out, but the commits are in the
repository, does anyone know what happened?

RE: Commits?

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.