Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Allen George <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 23:09:46 UTC

Why are there no unions in ThriftTest.thrift?

It seems like a lot of other cases are covered, and unions seem like a
surprising omission. Why is that? I also notice that includes (and so,
namespaced-types) are not there as well.

Thanks,
Allen

Re: Why are there no unions in ThriftTest.thrift?

Posted by Allen George <al...@gmail.com>.
Ooops. My bad - "Jens" not "Jen". So sorry for the misspelling :(
Terminal Musings: http://www.allengeorge.com/
Raft in Java: https://github.com/allengeorge/libraft/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/allenageorge/

Posted by Allen George <al...@gmail.com>.