Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Garth Patil <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 23:19:33 UTC

gdata-server roadmap and open items

Hi All,
I'd like to help out with gdata-server, and was wondering if there is
a list of roadmap or open items. Can Simon or someone familiar with
the project point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Garth

Re: gdata-server roadmap and open items

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
Hey Garth, that is a perfect moment to join. Well I'm on vacation at
the moment but I will be back in early jannuary. Can you keep your
fingers still until I'm back? I will give you all information you want
/ need. Would that be ok for you? If not there is a lot of stuff to do
with the GData Object Model /src/gom/src this needs some extensions
provided by googles gdata api.

best regards simon