Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Amir Rosen <am...@cti2.com> on 2002/08/14 11:16:30 UTC

build clean - doesn't remove directory tools/anttasks

build clean - doesn't remove directory tools/anttasks (I've seen it in 2.0.3-branch).

If you need a motivation, it causes errors when building for 1.4, cleaning
and trying to build for 1.2. (UnsupportedClassVersionError).

Thanks,

Amir Rosen
CTI Squared
amir@cti2.com
+972-9-9605200 (258)

RE: build clean - doesn't remove directory tools/anttasks

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Fixed.

Thanks
Carsten