Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Karthik Kothuri <ka...@eis.ernet.in> on 2013/07/20 01:35:40 UTC

Cloudstack 4.1 Maven install issue - POM

HI,

I am trying to install cloudstack 4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04. When running the following command as per the installation document I see an error.

mvn clean install -P developer,systemvm

Following is the error,

Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact artifact org.apache:apache:pom:11 from/to central (http://repo/maven.apache.org/maven2): repo.maven.apache.org and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 23, cloumn 11:unknown host

It appears that the repo is does not exist. Any solution ?

Thanks,
Karthik.

Re: Cloudstack 4.1 Maven install issue - POM

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Cloud-client is the pre-4.1 name.
cloudstack-management is the 4.1 name for this package.

--David

Posted by Karthik Kothuri <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Indra.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Karthik Kothuri

Re: Cloudstack 4.1 Maven install issue - POM

Posted by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>.
Hi,