Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/03/17 23:07:46 UTC

tapestry 4.1 vs tapestry 4.0.2 with tacos?

I am implementing an ajax login for my project and trying to figure out if I should use tapestry 4.1 or tapestry 4.0.2 with tacos.

It seems like tacos has a lot more "goodie" functionality than what is provided with tapestry 4.1.

Can someone point me to tapestry 4.1 or 4.0.2?

Thanks.
Phillip

Re: tapestry 4.1 vs tapestry 4.0.2 with tacos?

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-core/tapdoc/index.html

Instead of supporting each and every one of dojo's component and having
duplicated docs,
the idea is to just use dojo:Widget ... that's why some on the above list
are depricated...

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.