Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alice Mello Cavallo <me...@media.mit.edu> on 2003/08/11 23:18:57 UTC

Batik & Eclipse

Hi all,

I am still trying to make batik work from inside of Eclipse, because I want
to try to open a Svg image document and learn how to manipulate it from java.

I think I am almost there, but this is the last msg I get :

java.lang.Error
at
org.apache.batik.util.ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.setDevBase(ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.java:303)
at
org.apache.batik.util.ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.installSecurityManager(ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.java:234)
at
org.apache.batik.util.ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.enforceSecurity(ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.java:161)
at org.apache.batik.apps.svgbrowser.Main.setPreferences(Main.java:667)
at org.apache.batik.apps.svgbrowser.Main.<init>(Main.java:305)
at org.apache.batik.apps.svgbrowser.Main.main(Main.java:148)
Exception in thread "main"

I have a .java.policy file on my home directory with all permissions set.

Any help will be very appreciated,

Alice