Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de> on 2006/02/13 20:57:25 UTC

Re: .../authoring/search.html reserved url space?

again picking up an old thread:

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El mar, 22-11-2005 a las 11:00 -0500, solprovider@gmail.com escribió:
>> On 11/22/05, Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com> wrote:
>>> /search is catched directly in the sitemap for a special handling of the
>>> search page.
>> Does "Create Document" check the document-id against a list of
>> reserved words?  Was this caused by a failure to check the input?  Was
>> the document created manually?  Or with an import function that does
>> not check the list?
>>
>> If the old search is removed, "/search" may not need to be a reserved
>> identifier.  The new versions use a Usecase (1.2) or a Module (1.4).
>> The "/search" catching was added to disable the old search routines
>> without removing them.
>>
>> solprovider
>
> Actually this one is only my stupidity. :(
>
> *I* defined search.html in my sitemap and forgot all about it.
>
> Sorry for the noise and the thanks again for the quick reply.

i have a similar problem: two png files, one "suchen.png", one
"search.png" in <mypub>/ressources/shared/images.

search.png throws a 404 since the server looks for search.html. but i
haven't yet found the sitemap that matches for search (there is one in
the blog publication, but i'm not using that, and one in the lucene
module that matches search.xml, but how can that be triggered by
"search.png"?).

would this warrant a bug entry or is it intentional? if so, i'll file an
enhancement bug, because the user's uri space should not be cluttered
with shotgun matches that randomly eat filename references.

best,

jörn

--
"Án nýrra verka, án nútimans, hættir fortíðin að vekja áhuga."
"Without new works, without the present the past will cease to be of

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft