Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 11:25:53 UTC

[ACS44] release work to do

H,

As far as I can see only the following two jobs are remaining:

1. generate the 32 and 64 bit system vms and upload them to the right place
2. change the site.

I think I can do 2. I also can generate the templates. I am just
wondering where to put them. Are these still going to
download.cloud.com?

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
I just test an upgraded installation from 4.3, download the new systemvm
template and name it systemvm-xenserver-4.4. The column "Required Upgrade"
in the console for VR remain to "No". So I guest no new system-vm template
is required since 4.3...

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Pierre,

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
not sure if these are really needed though, given Pierre-Lucs report.

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Rayees,

--
Daan

RE: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Sally,

Our beloved VP pointed out that I should contact you as well about a
press release. I cc Pierre-Luc in as he wrote the release notes and I
remember that you wanted them for the last press release, correct?

I am still busy building the last artifacts and uploading them to  the
proper sources, but I think bringing out a message tomorow or maybe on
friday or monday is appropriate.

kind regards,
Daan Hoogland

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] release work to do

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 07/23/2014 11:25 AM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> H,
>
> As far as I can see only the following two jobs are remaining:
>
> 1. generate the 32 and 64 bit system vms and upload them to the right place
> 2. change the site.
>
> I think I can do 2. I also can generate the templates. I am just
> wondering where to put them. Are these still going to
> download.cloud.com?

I also upload them on http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/

Your SSH key has access to that directory as well. We could host them
there (as well).

Wido