Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luis Andrei Cobo <va...@megapathdsl.net> on 2000/12/13 17:24:35 UTC

searchable site with all this mail???

Is there some really handy place where we can search through the entire
tomcat mailing list for answers to questions?

Im going to assume if there is a majordomo behind this list or something,
then a copy of every message still exit on some central server, so writing a
JSP or two to search through this stuff would not be too complicated....

also

what about the ability to receive this mail in digest format?

Luis

Re: searchable site with all this mail???

Posted by Trevor Little <tl...@hoaglandlongo.com>.
Try this:
http://archives2.real-time.com/rte-tomcat/