Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/31 06:21:06 UTC

Access service error

When I access a service called getRelatedParties from another service
definition , I got a message as below:
ServiceDispatcher.java:532:ERROR] Error in Service [getRelatedParties]: You
must be logged in to complete the [Get Parties Related to a Party] process.
But I can't see any permission check in the getRelatedParties definition.
Anybody could help me?

Re: Access service error

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi ,

Please try to call getRelatedParties service by setting,
include-user-login="true" .
Some thing like below,
<call-service service-name="getRelatedParties" include-user-login="true"
in-map-name="lookupMap" />

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

Re: Access service error

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
How can I knows that service requires authentication.

Re: Access service error

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
auth should represents authorization?

Re: Access service error

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The attribute name is auth

Re: Access service error

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Access service error

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
By default it should be false for attribute auth of the service,then it's
false for attribute auth of getRelatedParties.It's means that this service
didn't need any authentication.Then why the error is occured?

Re: Access service error

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Re: Access service error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
sorry was not clear I was talking about userlogin. since that you
commented on that.

David E Jones sent the following on 12/31/2009 12:46 AM:

Re: Access service error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Access service error

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Re: Access service error

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
BJ: have you by any chance looked at any of the other service definitions and compared them to the webtools service reference (which I assume you're talking about here, you didn't say)?

-David

Re: Access service error

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Access service error