Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ganthimathi Periasamy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 06:01:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Linux -Apache 2 - mod_fcgid -Perl - premature end of script error

Hi All,

I am using mod_fcgid module with Apache 2 in Linux environment to execute
the Perl scripts. I am getting premature end of script error occurs
randomly.[the same script is getting executed successfully and same script
is getting failed at random]

I would like to understand the option to get the log message for the fcgi
script work flow when it is failing. Please let me know if there is any
option to get the details of complete details of the request and response
in apache.

--
Regards, Mathi