Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by 姜 瑞海 <jr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/10 04:46:27 UTC

How to stop access controlling?

Hi all, I am using turbine 2.1.  I don't want turbine to perform access
controlling to some pages of my web site. How should I do? Could anyone
tell me?
Thank you.

Re: How to stop access controlling?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Laurie Harper <zo...@holoweb.net> writes:

>The screen modules (classes in .../modules/screens) in the generated app
>extend VelocitySecureScreen (I think it is), which is where the
>authentication requirement is implemented. If you define your screens to
>exten VelocityScreen instead of VelocitySecureScreen the requirement to
>log in wont be imposed.

>I think... :)

You're correct. You must also change the action.sessionvalidator
property to use the "sessionvalidator.TemplateSessionValidator" and not
the "sessionvalidator.TemplateSecureSessionValidator".

Else you will get sent to the screen defined in screen.login.

	Regards
		Henning

>L.

>½ª È𺣠wrote:

>> Hi all, I am using turbine 2.1.  I don't want turbine to perform access
>> controlling to some pages of my web site. How should I do? Could anyone
>> tell me?
>> Thank you.

>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>

>--

Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20

Re: How to stop access controlling?

Posted by Laurie Harper <zo...@holoweb.net>.