Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com> on 2011/08/01 19:01:40 UTC

Re: Delete directory from production website

On 28 July 2011 14:14, Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> wrote:

> On 07/13/2011 11:34 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just moved the installing directory to documentation. After publishing
>> the
>> site, the installation directory is still live[1], but I cannot see/remove
>> it from within the CMS. Does anyone know how this directory can be
>> deleted?
>>

> You might want to ask on infra@ for this, I can't find it either.

I created an issue for them https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3810

Jasha

Re: Delete directory from production website

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 1 August 2011 19:01, Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>wrote:

> On 28 July 2011 14:14, Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> wrote:
>
>> On 07/13/2011 11:34 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just moved the installing directory to documentation. After publishing
>>> the
>>> site, the installation directory is still live[1], but I cannot
>>> see/remove
>>> it from within the CMS. Does anyone know how this directory can be
>>> deleted?
>>>

>> You might want to ask on infra@ for this, I can't find it either.
>>

> I created an issue for them

Infra deleted the directory and suggested that deleting a directory should
be done through the CMS instead of directly in SVN.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com