Posted to user@struts.apache.org by manishbel <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/03 19:00:18 UTC

Connecting s:autocompleter and s:div

Hello There,

I am new to struts and have a requirement where i have to connect the
autocompleter with the div e.g. when autocompleter's value changes  i need
to refresh the contents of the div. i have written the following code to
achieve that.

The Div Code
--------------
<s:div cssClass="formcontainer" href="%{EmailDistributionList_Load}"
theme="ajax" listenTopics="distributionListNameChange" autoStart="false"
formId="EmailDistributionList" >

The AutoCompleter Code
-------------------------
<s:autocompleter name="emailDistributionList.distributionListName"
keyName="emailDistributionList.id"
			list="emailDistributionLists"  listKey="id"
			listValue="distributionListName" searchType="substring"
notifyTopics="distributionListNameChange" theme="ajax" />

When the jsp loads it tries to refresh the page over and over submitting the
request to EmailDistributionList_Load action.

Thanks
Manish

Re: Connecting s:autocompleter and s:div

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Could you post a minimal example of your jsp?

musachy

Posted by manishbel <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.