Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/04/25 08:50:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: r532185 [1/3] - in /geronimo/server/branches/2.0-M5: ./ applications/ applications/console/ applications/console/geronimo-console-core/ applications/console/geronimo-console-ear/ applications/console/geronimo-console-framework/ applic

On 4/25/07, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> Crap we have a lot of poms...

Are there any chances we could work it out more gently, even the least
possible to implement?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Not sure there is much we can do about the number of poms.  We might
be able to condense a few modules, but IMO its not worth it.

I was just shocked at how many there are now ;-)

--jason