Posted to repository@apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/26 11:03:33 UTC

Removing some snapshots in the public repo

Would it be possible to remove  all 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts from
     http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/felix/karaf/
Those artifacts are confusing because the current version is actually
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT (the version has been moved backwards before the first
release).
Thx!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Removing some snapshots in the public repo

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
Yes it's all REST, if you want some examples of the urls I can get them.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
How so ?