Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/02/27 00:10:35 UTC

1.2 beta

the files are now available at xml.apache.org/dist/xmlrpc

the dists should be moved to ws.apache.org/dist .. but i don't have the permissions ...

could some please send an announcement (someone already posted one to the list) and update the ws
site to show the release (sorry, i don't have time to do it at the moment)

thanx!

martin

Re: 1.2 beta

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Martin, I've made /www/xml.apache.org/dist/ group-writable and
confirmed that you're in the ws group -- shouldn't have a problem now.

Re: XML-RPC beta pending release

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Daniel, Ryan,

If you send me the text, i can update the site....

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://taxes.yahoo.com/