Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sandip Ghayal <sg...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/26 21:50:08 UTC

Any assitance needed for EJB's

Hello Developers,

My name is Sandip Ghayal.

I have worked with implementation of EJB 2.0 and EJB
2.1 specifications for Application Server. I was
wondering if I can be of any assistance to complete
EJB  implementation for Geronimo Server.

If any one currently working with EJB implementation
things there are parts that are not implemented of
parts that are partly implemented or need modification
then please let me know.

Thanks,

Sandip Ghayal

http://mail.yahoo.com