Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "VELIDANDI, RAMAKRISHNA" <RA...@unilever.com> on 2016/08/30 09:17:49 UTC

[users@httpd] AIX_Apache 2.4.18 SSL compiling issue

Hi All,

Issue 1:
Our environment AIX 7.1, Installed apache RPMs 2.4.18 and mod ssl, to compile apache with ssl, did not find the executable ./configure. Please let us steps to recompile with path.

Earlier Version we used to compile like sudo ./configure --enable-ssl --enable-so

Issue 2:

While starting apache, getting following error. Please help

(67)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443
(67)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443
AH00015: Unable to open logs

FYI Path :  /opt/freeware/etc/httpd/conf

Thanks
Ram