Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hookom, Jacob John" <ho...@uwec.edu> on 2003/03/05 18:37:55 UTC

[OT] RE: Modern Computing (was RE: [OT] Ancient computing)

I love my laptop, well, I shouldn't call it a laptop-- more properly termed a mobile desktop since the beautiful 16" screen leaves you with about 2 hours of battery life at a given sitting (I leave it plugged in all the time).  For the mobile P4 processor, I've been extremely happy with the performance, apps load up in a flash.  Granted you have to do some tweaking to remove all of the pre-installed Sony applications.

The screen though is like a billboard, just amazing, running at 1280x1024, everything is crisp and colorful.  Make sure you get some kind of service coverage, the batteries for it will run you about 400 dollars US.

GET ONE!