Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Oswell <os...@movieset.com> on 2008/10/05 01:31:45 UTC

Redirect to different url before page renders

I'm looking for a way to redirect the user to a different url
depending on page parameters before the page they are requesting
renders.
I've looked around and don't see a simple way to do this.  From what I
can tell, using the standard redirects (ie
RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(new RedirectRequestTarget("/"));)
doesn't perform the redirect until after the requested page has
finished rendering which seems like a waste of cycles.

thanks!

-- Mike

Re: Redirect to different url before page renders

Posted by Mike Oswell <os...@movieset.com>.
Nice, thanks. :)  Knew there had to be an easy way :)

-- Mike

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
throw new restartresponseexception

-igor