Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/16 08:51:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Andrei Aleksandrov as a new committer

Hello!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Andrei Aleksandrov to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

His experience with our processes and guidelines will allow him
to assist other contributors who are trying to contribute a fix to some
known issue in existing code, but find themself in need of guidance, review
and then ensuring the code is included.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Andrei Aleksandrov as a new committer

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Andrei, congrats!

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Andrei Aleksandrov as a new committer

Posted by Ilya Kazakov <ka...@gmail.com>.
Andrei! My congratulations!