Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Reagan Penner <Re...@pmc-sierra.com> on 2007/03/07 22:30:11 UTC

svn version information

Hello,

I have a question regarding how to tell what version of subversion that I am running from the server or Apache end (i.e., the back end).

I upgraded my svn client by building svn-1.4.2 this is all working fine. However, my original repositories were created with 1.4.0. This is fine. But when I view my projects under my repository url apache reports at the bottom of the page that I am running:

Powered by Subversion version 1.4.2 (r22196).

Now I am wondering where apache gets this version information from? I.e., is it through the DAV svn mapping in my httpd.conf file?

Thanks for the assistance -reagan

Re: svn version information

Posted by Rahul Bhargava <me...@rahulbhargava.org>.
Hi  Reagen -

I believe that information is coming from the mod_dav_svn module loaded
by apache to
serve the DAV requests not from the httpd.conf files.

--
Rahul Bhargava
http://www.rahulbhargava.org