Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/15 03:39:40 UTC

[OT] Blogging Website information

Hi
I was wondering if any one knows or uses blogging website where we can put
Java, HTML, Javascript code and it will be formatted differently, for
example if you have used http://forum.java.sun.com you can specify
[code][/code] and it formats it differently

What i need to do is, write some template programs and description on these
blog sites so can refer them in future,
or some notes etc

Ashish

Re: [OT] Blogging Website information

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On wantii.com, I use wordpress with the 'Code Auto Escape' plugin. It
works pretty well.

-W

--
Wesley Wannemacher