Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2020/03/12 18:14:33 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding common errors and solutions to FAQs

Anyone who can help or drive with this effort? :) There are hundreds of
messages and ~100 threads in the last month alone in slack alone..
So, having this in place would be a timely way for us to scale the
community,

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
>> shall we also copy useful ones to a separate doc for context
I think we can look into replicating slack #general to our commits@ list..
I think Sudha brought this up before?
This will auto solve the issue and give us full retention.. And also
accurately report community engagement

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <et...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <et...@gmail.com>.