Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2007/02/11 21:02:49 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-2829 : missing classes in javax.swing.text.html.parser

+1 from paulex, geir, richard, mikhail, stepan, alexey, nathan, tim,
oliver, alexei z

no other votes

happy parsing...

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-2829 : missing classes in javax.swing.text.html.parser

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
yeah, I stopped doing that.   Seems pointless.  It's just extra work
that IMO doesn't add much value.  I set that up to make it clear what
we have to do, but this community is showing excellent oversight in
conformance with our agreed-upon IP rules, so ...  less is more :)

geir

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-2829 : missing classes in javax.swing.text.html.parser

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
BTW the contrib_archive contains contrib_checklist files for every
contribution. However, I'm afraid I don't know where I can get the
contribution checklist for HARMONY-2829. :(

Alexei

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Alexei Zakharov,